Tuesday 22 May 2012

Hit and Run

Its late, I'm tired and I gotta get home......

On my way home, I'm waiting to cross a junction and next thing I know, a white double cabin Pick up drives past me and almost drives away with me....

I sit there in shock for a bit... I can't get out, (its not the safest part of town) and I simply drove home after realising that the pick up was no where in sight and I couldnt take the risk of any other option....

and thus began my down hill journey.... things just havent been the same since and I dont know how to express it.

Is it just me that misses being happy and everything being fine sometimes?

4 comments:

  1. Sorry about that dear. I really don't know, but I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bambi ka shweety- so sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks... I'm alive and thats what counts....

      Delete