Wednesday 3 April 2013

God Only!!!

Matthew 4:10

New International Version (NIV)
10 Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.

This Got me thinking about all the other things in my life that I have let take priority over God and in a sense that I have worshiped because I have let them mean more than they really should to me.My hopes and ambitions, money, the love of my life, me..... and the list goes on. 

When did I become this person? I don't know..... How did I become this person? I don't know.... I do know that it has gotten me no where and I don't like it. 

God please help me be still long enough to listen to you and keep focused on what really matters. To allow you to be all consuming in my life.  

How do I not let myself get caught up in all the things this world has to offer?

No comments:

Post a Comment