Sunday 10 June 2012

26 things to do before turning 26

I got the idea for this blog from a friend of mine here

1. Get my transcript
2. Start my masters
3. Get engaged
4. Be a better person
5. Revive my business
6. Save lots of money
7. Live a debt free life
8. Get closer to God
9. Surrender and submit to Christ
10. Do an HR course by correspondence
11. Chart out my psychology degree plan
12. Do something great and monumental
13. Launch and wind up our (BCL) file management systems
14. Start a school outreach program with the Bible Study girls
15. Be dearly missed
16. Stream line the industrial training policy and procedures at BCL
17. Work out an Internship policy and Launch it
18. Train someone to help with the databank at BCL before I leave
19. Buy another really nice suit
20. EXCERCISE and get REALLY FIT
21. Improve my spending habits
22. Commuicate more and better
23. LIVE!!!
24. Learn to take life one day at a time
25. Explore and improve my mind and heart
26. GROW UP!

Man...26 things are many and I got to be realistic seeing as my 26 is a few months away.

6 comments:

  1. Eeeh but Eleanor...you are really you!!!! If you know what i mean, meanwhile we share numbers 3 to 10 and 20 to 26!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. huh.... ofcourse I'm me... what do you mean?

      It was actually really hard for me to write this list after 2.

      lol at the similarity,,,

      Delete
  2. You are you, as if never to change ....the to do lists. Meanwhile you inspire me with the organisation of the to do lists down to the last detail so im starting to pick a leaf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol... true... at this point in my life the foundation has been set... all you can do is change the colour of the paint...Glad I inspire you... may it always be for the better...

      Delete
  3. Yay!! The list is here, geeeez I just realized you have a blog girl, my bad! So glad we are in this together, I mean blogging and lists, :) let us keep each other accountable. I will be here more often, me love love...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And what a job it was to come up with it.... I need to up and improve my blogging.... Have you seen my latest, my accountability?

      Delete